Sunday, July 19, 2009

Matt & Scout Camp


The previous story reminds me of Matt again. I remember that he would make money going to Scout Camp. He would go around finding the grossest things to eat. This was usually some nasty bugs or rotten food, things of this nature. Then he would go around asking other boys and scout leaders how much they would pay him if he ate it. Boys, well they'd offer .50 or a dollar, leaders usually much more, 10-20. All of these people did not realize that Matt would indeed eat whatever he showed them. I will have to ask Matt if he ate the items in a big production at the evening camp fire or right on the spot after a money value was settled.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember, I wonder if he ever got paid. He still does ridiculous things for money! So does Peb.

    ReplyDelete