Saturday, March 21, 2009

Amber


When looking over the list of past pets I was reminded of one of our bunnies, Amber. Mom had found a safe place for him to live when we moved to California at Uncle Rogers house. Roger ate him.


Speaking of bunnies. Once after our rabbits had a litter (are they called litters when they are bunnies?) Mom let Heather hold one in the kitchen, it was a bit scary for her as it moved around and well, heather dropped it. DEAD bunny. We were all a bit p-d at Heather and she was crying her eyes out, mom said the bunny fell out of Heathers hands. Not!

2 comments:

  1. I told Ernesto that story not three hours ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I killed the bunny, it was mom's fault for giving me freedom with the bunny. She told me it was sleeping and I believed her!

    ReplyDelete